Cullen Cults
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cullen Cults

Become a member of a Cullen cult...

Back to the BlogBack to the Blog  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Moon Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampireLvr
Braving The Volturi
VampireLvr

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-24

New Moon Trailer Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Trailer   New Moon Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:53 pm

have you seen the new moon trailer yet?? what did you think of it??
click on the link if you havent

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trailers/395235/trailer-premiere-new-moon.jhtml#id=1612947
Back to top Go down
OsidianArt
Going To First Beach
OsidianArt

Number of posts : 36
Humor : omg!!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-05-06

New Moon Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer   New Moon Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:59 pm

it thought it was freaking AWESOME.

i honestly started hyperventilating when i saw it on youtube. no sixteen year old should have looked as heartbreakingly HOTT as taylor launter did in that trailor.

ahh....*swoon*....

i wont even start on jasper. *sigh*

in addition, i really do praise this new director. the man did great. catherine hardwicke was the cruddiest director i ever saw, with her wanna-be punk self. it annoyed me. and i thought she didnt do twilight justice at all. after the hype died down it was easy to see all the poor special effects and so on in the movie. even while i was still in the "omg-this-is-twilight-im-watching-on-the-big-screen-(EDWARD!!!)" stage i could see that the movie was not up to the standards that it could have been.

so in summary, i thought twilight could have been much better(as in kristen stewart could have at least TRIED to act interested in the movie[i dont like her]) and i hope that the entire new moon film is as fantastical as the trailor made it seem. i really hope it is.
Back to top Go down
VampireLvr
Braving The Volturi
VampireLvr

New Moon Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer   New Moon Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:44 pm

i really like the new director too he does seen like a better director than Catherine Hardwick i dont like her either i feel like there are way better directors than her like Tim Burton, and Kristen could try to act better, she always looks high to me its her eyes and she get on my nerves when she lifts her eyebrow there was no need for that !!! I also hope the New Moon is better than Twilight. Just the trailer was better than the Twilight trailer.
Back to top Go down
OsidianArt
Going To First Beach
OsidianArt

New Moon Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer   New Moon Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 pm

exactly, lol. that was a summary of what i was trying to say. (and finally, someone else who thinks that kristen looks like shes on drugs or something.....XD i knew i wasnt crazy)
Back to top Go down
VampireLvr
Braving The Volturi
VampireLvr

New Moon Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer   New Moon Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:56 pm

lol yeah basically i swear that she does look like she is always on drugs i wonder how she would look if/when she does do drugs right?
Back to top Go down
OsidianArt
Going To First Beach
OsidianArt

New Moon Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer   New Moon Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:05 pm

totally. scary thought.

i like the prediction....lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Moon Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer   New Moon Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cullen Cults :: Working At Newtons :: Watching Romeo & Juliet With Edward :: Plot & Film Discussion-
Jump to: