Cullen Cults
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cullen Cults

Become a member of a Cullen cult...

Back to the BlogBack to the Blog  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya- I'm new-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XQuothTheRavenX
New Kid
XQuothTheRavenX

Number of posts : 2
Humor : ....
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Hiya- I'm new- Empty
PostSubject: Hiya- I'm new-   Hiya- I'm new- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:54 pm

Um...

Hiya.

I'm Victoria. But ou can call me Tori. I'm nothing like the Victoria in Twilight, don't worry *grins*

I'm actually quite nice-

Um... Let me know if you want to talk or help me out because I haven't a clue what I'm doing //_-
Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
Getting the Dagger & Mace for the Jake & Mike Induced Killing Spree
Samantha Cullen

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Hiya- I'm new- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya- I'm new-   Hiya- I'm new- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:15 am

Hey Tori Very Happy I'm Sam. Wow, you're lucky to share a name with a Twilight character - even if it is the sadistic stalker of a vampire.

You know, I actually didn't mind Victoria in the first book. I thought she was crazy in a very cool way. But then I got sort of freaked out by her in New Moon when Bella saw her swimming in the water...

It's good to know you're nothing like her Razz I'd be glad to help you out if you need directions or anything (I make this sound like some complicated street network).

I love your avvie, by the way. I think I'll make that my new religion - Cullenism. I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilly Cullen
Head of Cullen Cults FBI
Lilly Cullen

Number of posts : 3691
Location : Tryin' to make sure that Anne's post count stays below mine!
Humor : Until Bella Swan moved here we all thought he was gay
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Hiya- I'm new- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya- I'm new-   Hiya- I'm new- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:08 pm

lol, i like the avvy too!!

id love to have a twilight name, i sorta do 'coz my middle name is jane. I dont actually mind victoria though, i admire har determination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya- I'm new- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya- I'm new-   Hiya- I'm new- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya- I'm new-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cullen Cults :: First Stop :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: