Cullen Cults
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cullen Cults

Become a member of a Cullen cult...

Back to the BlogBack to the Blog  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

concerts like whoa!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fangsup21
Debating About the Immortal Soul With Edward
fangsup21

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2008-03-17

concerts like whoa! Empty
PostSubject: concerts like whoa!   concerts like whoa! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 am

basically i thought that we should have a thread where we discuss our concert experiences and whatnot. i'll go first!

i went to warped tour on july 31, 2008 and it was amazing! it was the first time i got to see my favorite band cobra starship (i also got to meet & hug my future husband, gabe saporta! he was so sweet). we the kings, all time low, 3OH!3, and mayday parade were also there

on may 15th of this year me and my two best friends went to the believers never die part deux concert. IT WAS INDESCRIBABLE. hey monday, all time low, cobra starship, and metro station are my favorite bands ever. i'm not a huge fall out boy fan but i was seriously shocked at their performance. they did really good and i loved that they sang a lot of their older stuff. what a night to remember.

and i'm going to warped tour in chicago on the 1st. i'm pretty stoked, not gonna lie

so what concerts have you guys been to & who do you plan on seeing in the future/near future?
Back to top Go down
Lilly Cullen
Head of Cullen Cults FBI
Lilly Cullen

Number of posts : 3691
Location : Tryin' to make sure that Anne's post count stays below mine!
Humor : Until Bella Swan moved here we all thought he was gay
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: concerts like whoa!   concerts like whoa! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:02 pm

I havent been to a concert before.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Ali Jasper Hale
Jasper's Own Personal Stalker & Co-Admin
Mrs. Ali Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 663
Humor : *is made of steak*
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: concerts like whoa!   concerts like whoa! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:34 am

Me either. Unless you count going to see RENT. But theatre is so much cooler than concerts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Too_Sexy_for_a_name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: concerts like whoa!   concerts like whoa! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

concerts like whoa!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cullen Cults :: Working At Newtons :: Hanging With Angela-
Jump to: